Staines Penton Hook
This project involved removing roof and raising new roof level allowing ground floor to be raised to stop future flood problems.
Included in the project:
- New block and beam floor installed and underfloor heating throughout
- New aluminium windows in hardwood timber sub frames
- Walnut flooring and staircase fitted on ground floor
- Handmade walnut kitchen installed
- Glass balustrades fitted to balconies overlooking river
- New electric boiler system fitted along with solar panels
Approximate project cost £255,000.